The aim of LBT Women’s Health Week is to raise awareness about lesbian, bisexual and trans women’s health inequalities, to make it easier for service providers to empower service users and for communities to support LBT women.
The week is also an opportunity to celebrate, highlight and learn from the work of groups and services which provide dedicated support to lesbian and bisexual women.
You can find out more about LB Women’s Health Week 2017 here.
LBT Women’s Health Week 2018 will take place from the 12th to the 17th of March.
Join our Thunderclap here.
We’re well underway planning #LBTWomensHealth18, including:
- gathering the voices and experiences of women from our community,
- supporting LGBT and other VCSE organisation to put on events and activities during the week,
- working with partners to plan webinars (one for health practitioners, one for the voluntary community – which we know can overlap sometimes!),
- seeking out subject experts for a twitter Q&A, and
- working with media partners to get wide coverage of the week and the health issues we’ll be highlighting.
Let us know what events and activities you’ll be running during LBT Women’s Health Week 2018 here: